Saturday

Introduction progression

**THIS BLOG WAS WRITEN LAST WEEK  BUT I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS UPLOADING THE VIDEO**

This is a render of the intro I've been working on. really happy with the drawing on effect and the images but there are still a few things that need sorting out, such as the doggy camera work. I've been working at Luisa's today and disusing what could be improved in the intro. we've decided it needs to be a lot faster and that it would be nice with some more animation from the bird, I'm working on these things right now and can be achieved quite easily . We also thought it would be nice it the lines would look like they soaked into the paper and spread out after they are drawn. This is an idea we got from the intro from Disney's Mulan which you can see below:




or if that doesn't work at this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhSs24DXInY


I've spent most of my day trying out different ways of achieving this look on After Effects but they all ended up looking a bit naff. I'm gonna give it another go in the morning and hopefully it will come to me.


Hear is the intro so far:


No comments: